The speed of data transfer depends on your cabling infrastructure’s capacities. SAIS specializes in setting up fibre optics networks that meet the highest and most recent industry standards.
- Installation of all types of fibre optics (OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4 and OS2)
- Pre-connectorized 10G infrastructure for data centres
- Fibre optics to the desk
- Solutions for multi-unit buildings or campuses
- Indoor installations (vertical and horizontal infrastructure)
- Outdoors, aerial and underground installations
- Fibre optic splicing
- PON infrastructure (Passive Optical Networking)
The choice of cabling infrastructure and compliance with installation standards are key to impeccable installations. This is why SAIS trains its team in the most recent cabling and antenna standards.
All team members are equipped with an exclusive technical manual for every configuration, thus guaranteeing the compliance of each and every installation.
- Needs assessment
- Telecom engineering (electro-mechanical) consultation
- Personalized solutions
- Wireless solutions
- Emergency service 24/7/365
- Equipment upgrade
- Design, growth and reorganization of computer rooms
- Air conditioning
- Emergency power supplies
- Grounding work
- Sale of hardware
At the very core of your company’s assets, your data centres are critical and therefore must necessarily be protected and upgraded to ensure the conservation and safeguard of your data.
The fast evolution of technologies requires companies to adapt constantly to update their installations to protectt their critical data and ensure daily operations.
- Installation of materials (ladders, wireline infrastructure, fibre routing systems, cabinets, etc.)
- Modular power supply and redundant electrical distribution
- Emergency power supply and back-up units
- Cooling, automatic fire extinction, dust control, raised floors
- Camera, access control, grating and physical safety
- Digital or retina biometry, code or access card